We have years of experience in sterile preparation of hazardous and non-hazardous drugs.
Specializing in sterile preparation since 1997
More than 20 years of experience in the field of sterile preparation
Our pharmacy is a member of the OPQ
Certified sterile preparation rooms meeting USP 797 standards
Personalized, reliable and quality products
We have extensive knowledge and expertise in sterile preparation
Fast delivery time (within 72 hours)
Many hospitals, clinics and pharmacies in the greater Montreal area trust us for the quality of our products. We have well-equipped preparation rooms that complies with USP 797 standard.
To ensure quality products, Pharmacie Frayne & Associés provides certified sterile preparation rooms for dangerous and non-hazardous medicines. In addition, the work procedures are rigorously applied to meet the new standards of the Ordre des Pharmaciens du Québec.
Here are some sterile preparations produced by our specialized pharmacy:
- Intravenous antibiotics by elastomeric infusion (IntermateTM, EclipseTM), pump or syringe
- Syringes for subcutaneous administration (Heparin, Octreotide, NeupogenTM)
- Drugs for palliative care patients
- Intravenous iron preparation
- Oncological preparation
- Intra-thecal preparation
- Intra nasal preparation
- Intracavernous preparation
- Intra-vesical preparation
- Clinical study preparation
- Ophthalmic preparation
- new treatment without administration of ophthalmic drops in post-cataract (Go Dropless)
- drug to slow the development of myopia in children
- Fluorescein 0.25% and Benoxinate 0.4% – 5ml
- Fluorescein 2% – 0.5ml unidose
Custom products that meet standards
At the request of patients and doctors, we can create various personalized preparations, including intravenous, ophthalmic, oncological, etc. In order to provide you with the best products, we regularly update our recipes while respecting USP 797 standards and OPQ requirements.
We are also qualified to prepare pharmaceutical compositions of all categories. Our team of professionals is at your disposal for any request for additional information.